With the "uneventful" doc visit on thrusday Tom and I took a final "pre-baby" trip down to see the Buchanan's (Paso) and swong by the Coleman's (SC) on the way home. Tom got some surfing in and I enjoyed the company of my two other VERY pregnant friends! You will be happy to know we haven't lost our adventureous selves even 4 weeks from the due date as we practically rowed our way down 101 Friday night due to the unceasing rain storm that proceeded to continue to dump rain into most of Saturday as well. Did i mention that Hollie and Jim live on a ranch with a dirt, or in this weekends case, mud road!! When we arrived that night Tom had to forge the swollen creek at the bottom of their road and then gun it up the hill. As we slid into their drive way we figured that if that crazy trip down didn't provoke labor we should be good for at least another week!
(I totally blew it and didn't get a pic with Liz!)
No comments:
Post a Comment