Friday, November 11, 2011

Baby G2 18 Weeks!


Well ... I'm gona try my hardest to get a weekly pic of baby G2 like we did for Baby G (aka Rosie) ... I'm getting a bit of a late start but i figured i really didn't start Baby G's pics till around 18 weeks so we're still on track for the Gilles family!
We've been to see the Doc twice now and gotten to see the little buddy squirming around on the green screen around 12 weeks and hear the heart beat around 17 weeks (still sounds like windshield wipers to me! :) I'm feeling really great now and enjoying being able to keep up with Rosie again. Rosie is getting the hang of this baby in Mama's tummy thing and likes to give Baby G2 kisses and hugs .... so cute. I'm already down to swimming for most of my workouts now ... as running/walking/Zumbaing is really starting to hurt my back more than give me a workout :( .... That being said i'm still doing one Zumba class every other week (it just too fun to give up yet!)

1 comment:

  1. so sweet! congratulations! i don't know if you met my brother, Scott, but he and his wife, Valerie, are expecting their 2nd, also. She is 20 wks and just found out it's a girl. They're first is a boy, Charlie Woods. Have you been in touch with Aunt Ronnie?

    ReplyDelete