Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby Gilles 19 weeks

I thought I'd do a weekly photo of baby Gilles so out of town family can take part in this crazy body transformation I'm going thru! Tom and I are constantly in aw of this incredible experience and feel so bless to be able to take part in it. It's amazing to think that while being pregnant is so new and unique to us right now, that most of the worlds population has already experienced this or will at some time. Wow.
I am also enjoying my new "celebrity" status, as my girlfriend calls it. It's official that I do indeed look pregnant. This new status is now being daily confirmed by strangers as I make my way thru my day receiving smiles and random advice. Yesterday a lady told me to "keep your baby small so delivery will be easier". Well that sounds like a great plan! but do i really have much control over that? ha ha. This coming from a very small woman mind you.
Some other fun news ... I think I felt the baby for the first time on Friday. We were in Home Depot, in the tile section and it stopped me in my tracks .... very cool. And Tom even felt a little something last night!
We've been keeping up with the baby's development on babycenter.com .... and this week as heirloom tomato week (they compared your baby to the size of a vegi every week). Can't believe there's a large heirloom tomato in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment