
Sorry for the day late post! I just started a new job .... well that's a bit of a stretch ... My Mom's assistant had to quite unexpectedly so I am filling in for her at her preschool on Wednesdays and Fridays until she is able to hire a permanent assistant. Needless to say after a day with 14 little ones I just couldn't muster up the energy to get week 25 up and posted!
Dr. Internet calls baby G a rutabaga this week at 13 1/2" and a pound and 1/2. I officially can't see my feet any more (unless i bend over) and I really appreciate it when Tom puts my socks on for me! But other than being incredibly forgetful, including i'm pregnant -especially when i'm trying to squeeze by somewhere - I feel great!
Scrolling down our blog it looks as if we've not been up to much other than baby incubating in the last month.... I had every intention of getting some pictures of Tom's project today which has been our main activity, but forgot to actually take the pictures when i was there.....blame that on forgetful fairy i suppose....maybe i'll have a moment of brilliance tomorrow and we can post something other than bulging belly!
No comments:
Post a Comment