
Last Friday Tom and I zipped off to "Christmas in LA" an annual gathering with my sisters in LA thus another late post. We had a really great weekend ... Tom finally got Hermosa Beach (surfing) good ... we try to surf every "Christmas in LA" trip and finally got a incredible weekend for weather and waves .....80, sunny and glassy conditions all day ...are you sure it's December down there? Baby G got to meet cousins Robbie, Jack and Lily for the 1st time ... it is so cute how into baby's kids are ....even at my mom's preschool the little ones are so into the baby in the tummy, I have little hands wanting to touch and pat the baby all day! I love it!
This week is length of a English hothouse Cucumber week ....other news i officially stopped jogging it just wasn't feeling that great on the tummy muscles .... so now I'm walking ....not quite the same but I'm walking a new root with lots of hills .... it's a bit boring compared to jogging but I have discovered that you can talk on the phone while walking (hard to to running!) so you just might be a victim of walk dialing from me! ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment