Thursday, January 21, 2010

30 Weeks


Just bopin along here. Head of cabbage this week....we got some real excitement as we did an ultrasound and got some great pics of the little guy (which i will post just as soon as I figure out how to turn the PDF into a JPG ... Kevin help!). The tech said baby G was particularly active (go figure) and he/she was not sitting still for any of the pics the tech had to take! But what a rush to see the little thing moving all around, sucking his/her hands and toes! All is well and the growth is on track, 10 toes, 10 fingers, eyes, nose, mouth, kidneys etc -all there!
I am definitely slowing down.... I find myself climbing into bed earlier and earlier! The swimming at the gym has been AMAZING, rain or shine (well accually it's only "shined" one day since I started swiming) I'm out there floating down the lane. Tom and I are looking forward to the baby shower this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment