
Some how two weeks got away from me again! Not that I don't have a really good excuses for missing week 31's pic! We were having too much fun! Well mostly fun ..... Tom's house flip went on the marked this last weekend so we were scrambling with last minute projects and a major total house clean up.....we finished up on Sat afternoon just in time for our besties from the Central Coast to show up in our driveway! And the weekend progressed into a rocking baby shower put on my my mom, aunts, and good friend. We had an incredible turn out and enjoyed celebrating baby G with all our CA family and friends. I will share more with the shower post....
This week is large jicama week and Dr. Internet says baby G is growing into his/her skin and plumping up for life outside the womb.....
Tom has started on the baby nook (some may call it a closet) so I am getting very excited to start finding a home for all the beautiful gifts we have been blessed with for the baby. But as of right now we are living in a construction zone....
Tom and I are taking a birth class ..... with our good friends the Coleman's down in SC....taking advantage of being pregnant with our best friends....and Tom gets some surfing in too! We head back down this week for the second class .... oh my.... ignorance may have been bliss....but we are glad to be getting educated on birth -I think! :)

I finally figured out how to up load these pics from our ultra sound during week 30. The top pic baby G is looking at the camera ....his/her little cheek is so cute you just want to squeeze it! The bottom is a profile shot....and we wont fault you if all you see is a black and white blob!
No comments:
Post a Comment