Monday, February 8, 2010

33 Weeks


I must be really prego cause i just had to look up how may weeks we are! We are getting ready for the arival ..... finished our birth class, had a great talk with our doc about our birth plan and took a tour of the hospital. I cried twice in the tour .... we actually got to see a mommy, daddy baby and nurse headed down the hall out of the labor room on their way to the recovery room! And then I teared up again when we went past the nursery where a little guy was getting his 1st bath. I was a little disappointed b/c the hospital didn't seem quite as nice as Liz & Josh's (the only other birth center I've seen) but I'm over it now..... so the window looks out onto a wall .... and the room is the size of a jail cell.... at least we wont be far away from each other!
I'm still feeling great .... loving swimming (but hate having to climb out of the pool! ..... wish they had a whale lift), still working with my mom 2 day's a week, and eating 3 bowls of cereal a hour ... I mean day! Baby G is a half of pineapple this week and over 17" long .....and enjoys womb kick boxing all day/night long!

1 comment:

  1. haha it is really fun to read your blog!! i am happy i found out you guys have this!

    ReplyDelete