Pop! That is the word for this week .... or at least what i feel like! Is it just me or do I look like 10X's bigger?! Baby G is a average cantaloupe this week and active as ever. The baby nook is coming along very nicely ... almost ready for a baby! I find myself just staring at it for long periods of time .... kind of in disbelief of what it's for.... I will post some pics when it's all done and ready for show! I just love having a handy husband....wait till you see the shelving unit he built for us and the cute little window he put in!
Holy cow! Congrats a million! I just randomly looked at Jesse's blog and saw that you/tom had posted! I never actually saw your blog, but I hope that yall are doing well! Good luck with your next adventure- emily
ReplyDelete