Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's a GIRL!

She's here!

Frances Jane Gilles "Frankie-Jane"
Born April 12 @ 7:03 AM
8 lbs, 14 oz
19 1/2 inches long

Our delivery was smooth and short! Only 2 1/2 hours of painful labor, arriving at the hospital with 20 mins to spare ... now that's the way to guarantee a all natural birth! :)
Tom, Frankie and I enjoyed our 2 night stay at chateau John Muir (aka the hospital), remembering how to breastfeed and function on limited sleep.
Rosie came to visit her new baby sister ..... she took a long hard look at Frankie, but the real excitement was the Juice room and crackers.
Rosie also enjoyed the bed ride .... you know with a push of a button it goes up and down!
Proud Papa .... and Mama....
Heading home....
Frankie checks out her room for the first time....
Welcome home Frankie-Jane!

3 comments:

  1. yaaaaaaaaaaaay soo fun to see these pics!! XXsas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your family is beautiful. Have you told Aunt Ronnie, yet? I'll be seeing her on Sunday, but I don't want to spoil the news, if she doesn't know, yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't told Aunt Ronnie yet, planning on sending a card with pics, hopefully sooner than later but please pass on the news!

      Delete