





Mike brought his sickie camera (with water housing!) and we all got some fun photos. The pics from the water were shot at our beach when we were surfing out front of the house ..... the last pic is of one of the twins who we surf with everyday .... they were so excited to have some pics taken of them!
The pics shot from shore are at our favorite point Sicretos....the boys took a beating this day as the sets (3 1/2 meters) where closing out the bay! I did not even entertain the thought of paddling out! Janie and I stayed on shore and prayed for our crazy husbands. Needless to say they were fine and came back with great stories and huge smiles on their faces!
These are awesome pics. You guys look so sick! I must say, I get very jealous every time I check out your blog. The good news is, I have my next surf trip planned:) Panama, December 2009. Send my love to Montanita.
ReplyDeleteSara Hill