You know you are in for a big night when you are hangin out with not one but two Aussies!!! This is a pic of Tom with Matt and Alex *middle* .... both from Perth ..... they have been here for two weeks, didn't know each other from home and we have been having a blast hanging out and surfing.....Matt enjoys long walks on the beach and pulling into huge closeout barrels ... so you can imagine he and Tom are enjoying each others company immensely! ha ha ....Tom is sure wishing that we had a Josh/Jon/Alli/Michael along to get properly blown up! Looks like the Aussies are headed to California later this year so you boys better be ready for some surf excursions as we have so kindly offered to be the California surf tour guides!
Why weren't those cuties there when I was? Bad luck.
ReplyDeleteMy friend, Ben Hatten, is going to be at the Spanish school for 2 weeks starting on Monday. Look him up! He's great and he's training for a race so he may make you run with him, Shannon.
I love reading your blog. Wish I was there. My job is shaky at best, so if I get laid off, I will be there the next day.
Take care!
Sara from Boulder