Friday, January 30, 2009

The byrne has a new home!


So the Byrne surfboard we brought here to sell ....went like a hot cake! This Esedro the new owner! He is the surf instructor here at the school and an absolutely amazing surfer. As you can see he is thrilled about the board. Tom made a great call in bringing it.....note to future surfing travelers .... bring an extra board to sell and U.S. surfing mags ... Esedro was so wishing that we had some.... My green board is a hot item as well .... I´ve already had two people approach me wanting to buy it when we leave. And if you were pondering weather or not to bring your running shoes .... bring them! I started running in my skate shoes last week with my friend Sarah .... and she felt so bad for me she sold me here shoes when she left! I am so grateful....i´m loving my new shoes! The beach here is dreamy to run on in the AM or PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment