Monday, January 12, 2009

First day of classes




Today was our first day of classes. We have a 2 hour class in the AM at 10 and then another 2 hour class at 3 .... so plenty of time to surf, i mean study! We like our teachers and we have one other classmate.... a guy from NY who know's about as much as we do....so we are in good company and laughed our way thru the lessons. Here are some pics of our class and the view from out of the classroom....oh darn. Poor Tom is distraceted for some reason. Got to go do our homework! We´ve got to learn the alphabet, our numbers, days, and months all tonight......

2 comments:

  1. I hope the class size doesn't prohibit individualized attention. Working on Skype. Need to get microphone & camera. I'll fill you in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Mr. & Mrs. Gilles, tell me again...how this is not like facebook except for the fact that everyone in the world can see and comment on your pictures and posts?

    I'm glad to see you're not Sturfidying (Study and Surfing combined) to hard!

    Love you guys. Kevin

    ReplyDelete