Yesterday (sat) we went back up the coast 45 mins to Los Tunas for some surf ..... there are plently of waves here in town but it's fun to see the coast and surf by yourself .....the waves were not quite as good as last weekend (there is size but the good tied hit in the afternoon and so did the wind)..... but we had fun non the less...... Here´s a pic of the reastarant on the beach and the view from it .....love it!
We got a ride from a friend of our garden keeper at the school..... I was quite impressed that the truck made it there .... and back! and only one flat tire! The boys rode in the back while I praticed my spanish up front with Marcello. We had some really deep and meaningfull conversation........where do you live? what is your name? ect. ha ha....
Wow looks like the you both are having a great time eating eyeballs and whole fish. looks like the surf has been fun too! I wish I could join in on the fun... instead I am sitting here looking at a current temp of 9 degrees.... ball shivering...imagining warm water and surf!
ReplyDeletemiss you both!
mm